LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum

Combining the tried-and-true mechanics of the prolific "match-3" style puzzle game (remixed with tumble-y physics) and Disney's recognizable characters make the original Tsum Tsum title into LINE's greatest gaming hit. Targeted towards casual mobile-gamers, this plushie-themed puzzle game asks players to clear as many little Disney characters as they can within a 60-second timer. In order to keep things exciting, events introduce limited-time gameplay gimmicks and rare collectibles.

Although I wouldn't consider myself much of a "match-3" lover, I have recently been getting more into the mobile gaming space, as life gets busier. As I love Disney, Tsum Tsum was almost a no-brainer to at least try. I found the gameplay loop to get a little repetitive, but only after amassing quite a collection of Tsums and playing through multiple events. For the time that I was playing, I would definitely say I was hooked.

Tsum Tsum offered me a unique take on a genre that I was already familiar with, and that in itself was enjoyable. However, the addition of Disney's characters and events themed after movies that I love allowed this game to truly hold my attention. I would recommend it as a time-waster for any Disney fan, but I would also warn that the repetitive gameplay loop is far too familiar for the mobile space.
The game is available for Android here (as of 8/22/20): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linecorp.LGTMTMG&hl=en_US
The game is available for iOS here (as of 8/22/20): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/line-disney-tsum-tsum/id867964741

Popular posts from this blog

Meow Tower: Nonogram Pictogram

Space Lich Omega

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes