Space Lich Omega

Inspired by the ever popular Candy Box and Candy Box 2, Space Lich Omega is an browser-based RPG adventure with an almost entirely ASCII display. However, it chose to step away from the established fantasy style of it's inspiration for a more science-fantasy theme. I ended up having a fun time with this game, despite its need for a little polish, thanks to the unique story and hilarious pop-culture Easter eggs that can be discovered throughout the different explorable locations.

Despite the crude-ish interface, I never had any trouble navigating throughout the game. I actually ended up beating it in a relatively short time, especially when I had my gunk production going all out, allowing me to jump my health up enormously. Although I did need to do a little grinding every now and then for an item that I missed, that didn't interfere with my enjoyment too much. Ultimately, this is no Candy Box, but it still has its merits and is worth playing if you ever find yourself in search of a new browser game. Plus, it has a sequel to continue the fun!
The game can be played here (as of 3/17/18): http://spacelichomega.zertukis.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Meow Tower: Nonogram Pictogram

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes